Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science
5808 Baum Blvd | Pittsburgh, PA
April 28-29, 2022
NFDA invites you to join leading experts in restorative art and embalming for an exceptional seminar for novice and seasoned embalming professionals.
- Hands-on skull reconstruction using various techniques
- Hands-on, life-like restorations with the exclusive Headzo models
- Complete restorative art instrumentation and toolkit to take home
- Practice cosmetic application methods to present a completed project
- Discuss various contemporary RA and embalming topics throughout the seminar
Due to an overwhelming response to attend this event, space for the Embalming & Restorative Art Seminar is now full. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please contact a Member Services Representative at 1-800-228-6332 Monday thru Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Central Time. Thank you.